The following terminology applies to these Terms and Use, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client,” "You" and "Your" refers to you (visitor/client), and compliant to the Company’s terms. “KeyUA,” "The Company,” "Ourselves,” "We,” "Our," and "Us" refers to our Company. "Party,” "Parties,” or "Us" refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of consultancy/contract/estimation necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the US and Ukraine.
2.2 You must not:
- Republish material from keyua.org;
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from keyua.org;
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from keyua.org;
- Redistribute content from keyua.org.
2.3 This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
3.1 Parts of this website offer users an opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. KeyUA does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of the Company, its representatives, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person (visitor) who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, KeyUA shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
3.2 KeyUA reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3.3 You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
3.4 You hereby grant KeyUA a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, and edit and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
4.1 The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
4.2 These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
4.3 We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms;
- educational institutions and trade associations.
4.4 We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link will not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of KeyUA; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
4.5 These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
4.6 If you are one of the organizations listed in the paragraph above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. The response may take more than a week.
4.7 Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or
By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
4.8 No use of KeyUA's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
5.1 Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
6.1 We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arise on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
Removal of links from our website
9.1 If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
9.2 We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or kept up to date.
10.1 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
10.2 The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
10.3 As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
11.1 If you still have any questions regarding any details in these terms, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.